Threat Research Analyst
£75,000 to £118,000
Benefits inc. 30 days holiday, private medical insurance, 2 x annual bonus ranging from 3-9% each
Remote Working role in the UK
Only apply if you are already based in the UK and have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
Client – A slicker than your average Internet Security firm who have been operating globally for nearly 20 years in the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) industry. Extremely reputable name. Big in the game. Unmissable opportunities only.
Role – As a Threat Research Analyst, you will be involved in the long-term tracking of the most omnipresent threat actor groups, producing analytical content for a wide range of audiences, including having your work shared in the public domain. You will play a key part in the company's research plan, produce reports, whitepapers, blogs, etc, enrich the internal knowledgebase with your findings, develop new tooling + MORE!
* Must be UK based and a UK citizen
* Ideally come from a Cyber / Tech background
* 4+ years of experience as a threat intelligence analyst or threat researcher, with a proven background in research / strategic analysis
* An ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
* Working knowledge of IP networking and services; including standard Internet protocols such as DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, and VPNs, as well as routing protocols
* Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to produce customer-facing intelligence reports and presentations
* Effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and execute without significant oversight
* Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment
* Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a regional or threat actor-specific basis
* Experience of producing public-facing reporting
* YARA rule creation for malware detection
* OSINT investigative skills and data correlation; take new OSINT IOCs a step further
* Scripting in Python to produce team solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for THE most exciting Internet Security firm on the planet right now going through a very strong growth stage. You heard it here first
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.