Test Lead – Manchester / Hybrid Remote – Agile, Manual, Automated, JIRA, Dynamics 365, Power BI
Our growing eCommerce client is looking for a Test Lead to join their growing testing team.The Test Lead is responsible for leading, supporting and developing the test team. In this role you will be instrumental in the shaping of the strategic direction of testing in the changing IT landscape. This will include ensuring that the package of testing processes are defined and implemented, in line with our quality standards. You will influence and support the continuous improvements to quality standards and processes. You will be hands-on in the support and development of a team of Test Analysts, ensuring consistently high standards across all areas of the team. There isn't any initial line management responsibility with this role, however there is clear progression within 18 months to Test Manager.
This role will require you to be in the Manchester office for a minimum of 2 days per week.
Who we are looking for
* 3+ years’ experience as Test Lead
* Strong working knowledge of both Agile and traditional IT delivery models.
* Ability to work across multiple diverse pieces of work in a fast-moving project delivery environment.
* Knowledge of JIRA/Xray or similar test/defect management tools.
* Experienced in test planning.
* Experienced in coaching.
* Experienced in coordination of test scripts, designing test packs and creation of regression packs
* ISTQB Intermediate Level certification is preferred (as a minimum)
* Dynamics 365
* SQL Databases
* Experience of Test Leading within a retail environment.
* Experience of working with Automation.
* System Integration Test/User Acceptance Test planning.
* Non functional awareness
What’s in it for you?
Salary: £40,000.00 Per Annum – £45,000.00 Per Annum
* A Discretionary profit share bonus
* A company pension after 1 years service
* 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* An extra day of annual leave every 3 years of service up to an additional 3
* A friendly and approachable company culture built on teamwork and respect.
* You can take a day paid to go and volunteer for a good cause.
* Time off for your birthday!
* Well connected state-of-the-art offices with Free Parking, great bus links and a new Tram link.
* Up to 70% discount on our products
* On top of these great benefits we have a fitness studio, subsidised canteen & Starbucks on site, free organised company walks and many more…!
If this sounds like the role for you please don’t hesitate to apply now.! This role is easily commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Stockport, Warrington and Wigan
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.