£30'000-£40'000 + Technical Progression + Bonus + Flexi + 32 holiday + Pension + Healthcare + More
Are you a Test Engineer that holds a Degree in Physics or relating subject and looking to do 50% automated software as well as hardware testing?
Amazing opportunity for a Test engineer looking to combine their passion for science within a unique opportunity that will allow you to carry out automated testing on complex Hardware and software products?
Established 13 years ago and now over 90 staff, this Is a highly niche and technically fascinating business that works with the world leaders within a huge market sector! Driven purely by innovation, technology and their staff, this is a business that understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the businesses success and does this through a collaborative, progressive and friendly environment creating an elite hub for specialist engineers to thrive.
As a system test engineer, you will work as part of a multi-disciplined R&D team to develop and execute system level tests to qualify products for launch. Key duties will include; creating test plans from software and hardware requirements, Hardware, Electronic and software test, automated and manual testing C#, Python or TCL. This is technically varied role and would suit someone who has a passion for both software, electronics, and hardware.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is motivated by technology and wants to be in a business that will support and encourage personal development on leading edge products!
* Create test plans from software and hardware product requirements
* End to end test cycles to product release stage
* 50 % Automated testing – (C#, TCL, or Python)
* Digital Signals and use of lab equipment (Oscilloscopes, Frequency counters etc)
* Exposure to Network and signalling technology
* Working within a highly skilled development team.
* Lots of technical support and technical progression!
* Educated to degree level in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
* Knowledge of lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes (Academic experience accepted)
* Scripting experience (Any language)
* From a software test or hardware test background
* Passionate about cutting edge technology
*Looking to join a friendly, collaborative and social business to build a career
*Interesting to personal career and technical development
Job Reference number- RTR95361
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.