My client is a leading software house in Cardiff who are looking for a Test Analyst to join their existing and growing Test Team.
The successful candidate will:
• Perform both functional and non-functional testing
• Ensure all testing is carried out in a standardised, professional and well-managed way by adhering to the SDLC across all test phases
• Contribute to the implementation of key change initiatives in testing
• Work supportively with team members to ensure that individual, team and group objectives are met.
You will be expected to have:
• ISTQB Foundation qualification in testing
• A strong understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
• Hands on experience of the end-to-end testing process
• Experience in using workload management tools
• Experience of automation testing tools
• Experience of Performance Testing tools
You will receive:
• Competitive Salary
• Pension contribution
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Assurance
• 24 days holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Stuart on (phone number removed) or
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.