Our client based in Weybridge are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for Conversion and Retention, you will be responsible for the management and continuous improvement of digital marketing activities relating to the e-commerce website.
* Contribute to the formation of the company strategy via the Strategic Plan Confirmation, Annual Plan and Annual & Strategic Plan process.
* Implement the strategy into UK digital programmes, recommend alternative strategies and initiatives, develop, and execute campaigns and ensure that collateral accurately reflects global branding.
* Keep up to date with innovations, research and assess new technologies and digital developments.
* Facilitate project alignment with the wider Marketing team to synchronise strategies and execution.
* Monitor performance and evaluate return on investment.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing.
* A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in e-commerce, including e-CRM and social, email, SEO and Google Analytics.
* Strong project management experience is essential, as is a high level of commercial awareness and business understanding.
* Excellent working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Proven experience of working collaboratively and cross functionally.
* Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
Excellent benefits package
THIS IS A ONE YEAR ASSIGNMENT
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.