Telesales Executive- Hull
Reach Resourcing are looking to recruit an experienced Telesales Executive.
The role is to join an expansive and ever-growing company within their commercial department. The role is diverse and would suit someone with a sales background and someone that is pro-active in attaining new business. This role is based in Hull, working from home as and when required. The company has a great reputation for developing its staff and there is a significant opportunity for career progression into a full sales role.
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality conscious, hardworking and reliable (time and attendance is a MUST)
Ideal Candidates will have:
• At least 3 years in a business development and lead generating role.
• Excellent communication and rapport building skills.
• Well organised and able to prioritise effectively.
• Able to work part of a team
• Good attitude to work
• Experience using CRM Systems.
* Salary between £20-25k (dependent on skills and experience)
* Annual bonus based on performance
About the role:
The successful candidates will need to have a previous working experience within a sales or Telemarketing role. It would be a real benefit to the client if the suitable person also had some experience using Salesforce. A key component of this role is to manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities, so the individual must have a pro-active and confident attitude. You will use lead forensics to generate outbound leads.
* You will need to have good attention to detail and a good eye
* You will be expected to make a high volume of calls to new and existing leads. Working through a sale pipeline.
* Competent at fact finding and keeping accurate records and note taking.
* Working closely with the rest of the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme.
* Manage and maintain the CRM System keeping on top of activity reports.
* Gain an understanding of products and show an understanding of how the services can meet customers needs and wants.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business at a time of growth at an employer that invests in its people.
Please apply by following the below link, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Reach Resourcing on (phone number removed) and James.
While we will endeavor to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.