This role can be based anywhere in the UK.
You will be responsible for creating documentation that effectively transfers knowledge to appropriate relevant audiences. You will synthesize company objectives with the audience needs analyses and usability assessments to design, test, and refine documentation. You will focus on Product, Engineering, and Technical Operation functions, and therefore experience with software development, quality assurance, networking, storage systems, virtualization, security, business continuity, and ITIL best practices is highly desirable.
* 10+ years' experience in a related position.
* Advanced understanding of authoring, screen capture, image editing, and publishing tools.
* Innovative document design skills (e.g., style, page, and document design).
* Familiarity with current web technologies (browsers, servers, XML/XSL, protocols).
* Experience with distributed, web-oriented computing architectures and concepts
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.