Title: Technical Trainer (Technical Operations)
Salary: Up to £50,000 (dependent on experience and location)
Reporting to: Academy Training Manager
Our client is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT. Working with nearly 200 clients across multiple business sectors, their unique and robust business model brings their clients requirements and technology together in the most effective way. With training centres across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, our client has shown rapid growth in recent years and has firmly established itself as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
Our client is looking to expand its Training Division to meet rapidly growing demand. There is an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Trainer, with proven commercial experience in Application Support, to join our experienced Training Team.
The role will predominantly involve training the latest pool of talented graduates, helping to shape and develop their future by providing the skills they need to succeed as Technical Consultants. Based at either our London Glasgow or Leeds Academy you will be working as part of a large team of talented individuals, utilising your industry knowledge and nurturing the next generation of IT specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Delivering Technical training modules effectively and to a high standard
* Support and mentoring of trainees throughout their time in the Academy
* Deliver courseware updates as appropriate in conjunction with Course and Product Owners
* Assessing and grading trainee work
* Experience of Administrating Linux and Unix Servers
* Experience of Administrating Microsoft Windows Server
* Experience with Database Administration
* Experience with computer Networking
* Commercial Experience in IT Service Management, ideally in Application or Production Support
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Self-motivated and flexible
* Commercial training experience
* Experience of working in an Agile Scrum team
* ITIL Certification
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria for the Technical Trainer role, please respond to this with an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you have any problems during the application process, please call the office on (phone number removed). Our office hours are between 9am – 5pm Monday through to Friday. You may not hear from us straight away due to the level of applications we receive every day. We can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
Tectre is a specialist IT Recruitment Company. We support our customer in their Positive Action Campaigns for Diversity. To find out more about us please see our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.