IT Technical Support Lead / Service Delivery – London – £70k
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a market leading FinTech for a Technical Support Lead with exceptional relationship management ability.
• Maintain and build a reliable, secure, scalable, technical adept and business focused Service Support team for colleagues in the EMEA region, with multiple engagement points for service, each of which covers a 24/7 period.
• Act as the key point of escalation and ownership for user incidents, service requests and service quality, with an unrivalled passion for continual service improvement.
• Additionally, you will be versatile in addressing and managing stakeholders and all levels of seniority, ensuring they have a trusted escalation point to own their concern or ask.
• Drive a learning culture where learning and knowledge are key cornerstones for the function as well as with broader business where you will drive and lead drop-in sessions and training across new technologies and ways of working.
• Understand business drivers and colleague needs, with the skill to align services, solutions and support frameworks to enhance and achieve them.
• Exceed user expectations and excel at technical and service delivery, driving forward using feedback and service management meeting outputs.
• Hands on Technical leadership for all front-line support systems and services.
• Deep hand-on skills around modern support processes and technologies.
• Demonstrable experience to drive value statements and solutions.
• Demonstrable experience of automating, scripting, and driving self service solutions.
• Strong Support experience working in a technical support role, with the ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to own a problem and resolve it.
• Expert knowledge of desktop technologies, telephony systems and services.
• Deep knowledge of Active Directory administration including user, object, and group management.
• Expert knowledge of Office 365 technologies.
• Excellent knowledge of Windows virtual desktop or other virtual persistent technology.
• Effective communicator, able to liaise with people at all levels.
• MS Office 365 and associated packages
• Windows 10
• InTune, as MAM and MDM solutions
• Microsoft Azure AAD administration
• VMWare Virtualisation and management (Horizon)
• Multifactor authentication technologies such as Microsoft Authenticator and DUO
• MS Teams and MS productivity solutions
• HP Desktop Hardware
• ServiceNow or equivalent market leading ITSM Platform
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Extensive benefits package
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.