Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst
Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst. A claims management / loss adjusting business is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide superior technical support and service to the IT Leadership team.
The Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst will resolve complex issues, engage in incident, change and problem management, maintain documentation of key systems and processes, deliver superior service and technology support to the company’s senior leadership team as well as providing conference and executive meeting support.
The Senior Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst role will involve on call rotation and up to 50% travel UK wide.
The Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst role will involve:
* Provides superior onsite and remote IT support for company’s senior leadership team.
* Maintains high level of customer focus during all interactions.
* Ensures IT support processes and procedures are adhered to and departmental objectives are met.
* Identifies, researches, and resolves technical and non-technical issues or questions from internal and external customers.
* Monitors workloads and status to ensure documentation is thorough and relevant.
* Ensures IT customer service standards are met and communicates high-visibility issues to immediate supervisor.
* Builds strong relationships with team members and company leadership team.
* Works continuously to identify areas of improvement.
* Handles complex troubleshooting and system issues.
* Conducts root cause analysis to reduce downtime and eliminate recurring issues.
* Evaluates and tests Windows updates and application patches.
* Evaluates, reviews, and recommends next-generation technology.
* Maintains proper communications with customers, providing frequent status updates and next steps.
The Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst will need extensive technical support experience. The Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst will be graduate calibre. The Senior IT Support Specialist will be proficient in supporting Win 7 and Win 8 operating systems and will be familiar with Apple operating systems.
The Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst will need further:
* Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels of company`s senior leadership team
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
* Strong oral, written, and business communication skills, including telephone support
* Keen understanding of enterprise technology: PCs, mobile devices, telephony, networking, client/server, and enterprise applications (OS, productivity tools, video conferencing, Lync)
* Analytical, interpretive, and decision-making skills
* Ability to handle stress and act with sense of urgency
* Aptitude and interest in learn new technologies
* Ability to work as part of a team and share knowledge
* Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
* Willing and able to work on-call rotation and travel as required (up to 50% travel)
The Technical Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst salary is up to £43k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
Proactive People recruitment is an employment agency and employment business
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.