Technical Support Engineer – £35k-£40k – Reading/Remote Based
Here we have a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our client's current service desk team as a Technical Support Engineer. Our client is a rapidly growing Unified Communucations organisation with a strong business presence across EMEA and has swelled to a headcount of 150 in recent years.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be providing telephone and web-based support to their prestigious client base supporting Unified Communications, Mobility, Cloud Video and Collaboration and Security Technologies. As the Technical Support Engineer you will be providing support on a ticketing based system with roles being escalated as required as well managing and logging faults and creating reports. Also close relationships and communication with Vendors is necessary to be able to offer the best technical fixes.
To be considered applicants will require the following experience:
* Minimum of 2 years experience working in a Technical Support role supporting IP Telephony and/or Unified Communications Technologies
* Knowledge on Exchange server, Active Directory and Windows' Software Suite working off a ticketing based system
* Experience of working with Linux OS
* Knowledge of Polycom, Cisco, Broadsoft or Oracle products will be of special interest
* UK Drivers Licence Preferred
To apply please send an up to date CV to (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.