IT Technician / Technical Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £26,000 / Hybrid Working
Interaction IT have partnered with a market leading global manufacturer and family-owned business.
As part of my clients continued growth, they have immediate requirements for an experienced IT technician or technical engineer to work within a small IT team.
You will be working closely with the IT Manager to deal with troubleshooting enquiries from internal customers, supporting around 100+ users. Working predominantly within a Microsoft stack environment.
· At least 2 years experience in a similar IT support discipline, ideally working at 1st or 2nd line technical level
· Experienced dealing with external support partners and Group IT to resolve user issues
· Knowledge of monitor systems and backups to ensure they are working correctly
· Ability to apply patches and fixes to applications and servers
· Ability to prepare and test equipment for distribution to IT users
· Create and test logins etc for new starters
· Ordering replacement equipment for internal staff and deal with key suppliers on a regular basis
· Occasional travel to other UK sites (as required)
· Windows (client and server)
· Active Directory
· Networking – Switches and Firewalls (desirable)
· Veeam, Linux and Avaya systems (desirable)
If you are 1st / 2nd line engineer looking for a new challenge and opportunity to grow your career with an international business, then please submit interested CVs to (url removed) and I will then give you a call to discuss the role and company profile, in more detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.