Technical Delivery Lead – (Fully Remote from UK) – Up to £71,000 + Benefits
(Integration Development Team Leader)
An exclusive opportunity has just arrived from our market-leading Software client that has completely dominated its industry through its innovation and technical excellence. Working with the business’s customers to deliver their new product or platform, this role holds great significance in strategy and its constant strive for quality as a team.
Reporting into the Technical Delivery Manager, you will personally be leading the team of Integration Engineers and DevOps – As a profile, this matches a candidate who is governed by quality, intuition and encouragement.
* Docker, Kubernetes
* Java Servlet containers (Tomcat and Apache)
* Java – Spring, Log4j, JMS (Or other)
* GIT, SVN (Version control systems)
* XML and JSON API’s (SOAP, REST)
* Having prior experience of Line Management to Engineering teams
* Responsibility in taking the product to the customer; Configurations, delivering specific features/functions, QA and providing the build to be deployed to production
* Senior stakeholder management and liaison
* Working within an Agile Environment
* Measuring delivery and quality with the capture and analysis of metrics
* Technical input into Project Management and Account Management
* Planning, Implementation and evolution of technical processes and giving feedback to the wider company
* Taking responsibility for the quality of the implementation and deployments of development work
* Accountable for the security, capability, stability and performance of the system
* Motivation through leadership and vision
* The ability to deal with “last-minute change”
This role would particularly suit someone who has previously been hands-on in a development position, who understands the nature and challenges a development team can often face but can therefore provide appropriate motivation and leadership.
Presentation skills and communication; The ability to engage the customer and internal teams will be crucial.
Permanent – £71,000 + Holiday + chance of additional “on call” pay + multiple benefits
Location – Fully remote from UK, or London if preferred
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.