Location – Remote (UK based)
Salary – up to £60,000 + £500 pm car allowance
ITS Resourcing are working on behalf of one of the fastest growing IT companies in the UK, who are looking to recruit a Technical Consultant to join their consultancy team. The role will be working predominately remote, with the occasional client site visits where required. They are open to speaking with individuals UK wide, and are ideally seeking someone from the IT MSP/Services industry.
The successful individual will have a technical background across Storage (SAN and NAS), Virtualisation (VMware or Hyper-V), Cloud (Azure or AWS) & Datacentre Networking (Cisco or Aruba), ideally being a specialist in one of these remits, with strong hands on exposure to the other three technical areas. They are seeking an ambitious & highly motivated individual, that will form a key part of their consultancy team and continue to grow with the business.
Further responsibilities within the role will include;
* Designing, implementing & provisioning hybrid infrastructure solutions; both remotely and onsite.
* Work side-by-side with the sales team, being involved throughout the entire sales lifecycle
* Ensuring all projects are delivered and completed within the timescales set.
* Carrying out site surveys and creating technical documentation.
* Where required, to take a lead role with project related work.
* Capability of presenting to Clients and to any level within the organisation.
* Ability to manage own projects and time and self-schedule works
* Optional – to provide out of hours technical support on-call service.
* Hands on consultancy, design and installation experience across – Networking – Cisco and/or Aruba ; Virtualisation – Hyper-V and/or VMware ; Storage – HP, Dell, IBM and/or NetApp ; Cloud – Azure and/or AWS.
* Experience in a pre-sales capacity, carrying out relevant design & architecture work, ideally from an IT Services background.
* It would be desirable to have relevant certifications, however this is not required.
You will be provided with leading industry training where necessary and have access to our extensive lab equipment for self-learning. This really is a fantastic role to work for an organisation which will offer flexibility working, provide industry leading training/certs and allow you to develop with them as they continue to grow
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.