Technical Consultant – £65k-£70k – Professional Services – IT Security – Basingstoke
Penguin Recruitment Ltd is working on behalf of an IT Security Consultancy who currently have an urgent need for a talented and experienced Technical Consultant to join their Hampshire head office. As an established Software and Services provider they have built an award-winning reputation and have ambitious plans to expand further in 2020. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Presales/Post Sales or Technical Manager with experience within the Professional Services arena to take a lucrative step forward in their career.
* You will be providing expert Technical/Post-Sales assistance to both the organisation's sales team and customer base, and to be the technical point of contact for all Professional Services related issues. You will also be tasked with managing all post-sales queries as well as upselling and cross-selling based on client requirements completing quotes, order processing and finally installation.
* You will be hands-on working on client sites 2-3 days in the week and providing training both to clients and internally to sales colleagues, as well as spearheading installations, monitoring quality of service and maintaining company values alongside Project Management individuals.
* You will hold a minimum of 3+ years of commercial experience within the IT industry, either in a Implementation Consultant or Post-Sales or Field Services Engineer or Technical Consultant or Technical Account Manager or Presales position.
* This should include experience of managing technical queries and installations on behalf of Channel Partners and/or End User and/or technical sales, ideally with a strong solutions focus.
* You will hold Perimeter Network knowledge of areas such as Mobile Device Management, Networks (Performance and Analytics), Firewalls, IPS, Network flows etc.
* You will also be technically-minded, driven and passionate about technology, willing to learn new products, and have the ability to build relationships with a diverse client base.
* Experience of working with F5 Networks is essential to stage 3 and desirable skillset in RSA SecurID, FireEye, ForeScout, Splunk, IAM solutions, MobileIron, or LogRhythm
* £65000-£70000 Salary + Bonus + Accredited Training/Qualifications
Submit your CV:
If you believe you fit the specification above, then please send your CV to (url removed) or alternatively call NAV on (phone number removed) to register your interest
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.