Salary: £21k pa and shift payments
Job Elements: –
* To carry out remote technical vetting, fault rectification and call closure of faults logged on customer’s equipment.
* To support field service engineers’ in identifying faults, ordering parts and coordinating activities to successfully achieve customer service level agreements.
* Providing first line support to a range of customers and logging calls with resolver groups if unable to provide a fix.
* Provide technical support to field service engineers on a broad range of IT equipment.
* Keeping customers informed at all times of progress of work.
* Report escalations to relevant helpdesk in accordance with each customers’ relevant escalation procedure.
* Be part of the Technical Services Group rota working evenings and weekends.
* Update Metrix system to ensure smooth communication between company and customer and to allow customer service reports to be produced.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience within a 1st/2nd line support role
* Good attitude and communication style when dealing with customers.
* Confidence to make decisions on own judgement.
* Interpersonal skills to diffuse difficult situations.
* Can cope with an environment of change and help to facilitate.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and in particular using the telephone.
* Competent PC user including Microsoft package.
* GCSE Maths and English
* IT hardware and software training
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.