Our client is a market leading software company with a global presence, operating in the Application Performance Monitoring/Infrastructure Monitoring/Software Intelligence space. They are currently seeking a Technical Architect to work with clients across the UK.
* Assist Sales team as required during presales for scoping, sizing, and design activities.
* Influence the program strategy to gain 'buy-in' and build confidence; from stakeholders, program boards and executive teams as well as the program and technical teams.
* Partner with customers to define and scope of enablement goals, objectives, tasks and KPIs.
* Serve as SME on industry techniques and best practices throughout the lifecycle.
* Identify key “Business Modeling” integration opportunities, especially around Autonomous Cloud (AC) related topics, with focus into embedding within current and new processes.
* Effectively manage team relationships and promote cross-functional collaboration.
* Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Enterprise Software deployments in discussion with clients and prospects
* Proven experienced in strategic planning, architecture design, leading implementation, to complex troubleshooting and driving adoption.
* Strong experience in technical ownership over software or product solutions
* Ability to provide customers with clear guidance on their adoption strategies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.