About The Role
The Human Resources Department provides a full HR generalist and specialist service to Claranet UK Limited for all its sites across the UK. Our vision is to provide best practice in the field of Human Resources Management and Talent Acquisition by offering a high-level service to the organisation, ensuring that we hire great talent into the business and UK legislation is adhered to and confidentiality is maintained at all times
This position sits within HR, a team of 10 split across Claranet’s London and Gloucester sites. The overall purpose of this role is to source high quality candidates for Claranet’s live vacancies as well as pipelining talent for the future. The focus is providing a first-class recruitment service to the hiring managers within Claranet whilst prioritising and promoting direct hiring. The role will be constantly contributing to the overall development of the in-house recruitment function.
Joining Claranet is a great chance to work within a growing and ever-changing business where there is opportunity to take on diverse work and get stuck in to exciting new projects.
Essential duties & responsibilities
Supporting the recruitment process for a diverse range of roles (predominantly technical) to include;
• Sourcing and attracting high quality candidates utilising the recruitment tools available as well as reviewing advert responses
• Telephone screening all candidates and filtering accordingly, submitting CVs to Hiring Managers and gathering feedback
• Reviewing job descriptions and person specifications, advising hiring managers on best practice
• Arranging interviews, booking rooms and sending confirmations to direct candidates/ liaising with recruitment agencies to provide all relevant information needed
• Offer management; preparing all pre-offer paperwork ensuring that the recruitment policy is adhered to
• Collecting and sending constructive feedback to candidates, ensuring an excellent candidate experience
• Working closely with the HR team on the interviewing process
• Where applicable, assisting with the candidate sponsorship process, collating advert screenshots, candidate feedback, CVs and any other information in line with legal requirements
• Working with recruitment agencies on Claranet’s PSL where appropriate, building relationships and managing expectations.
• Promoting direct hiring and the internal referral scheme throughout the business, continually look to reduce recruitment spend effectively
• Finding innovative and cost-effective ways of sourcing highly skilled candidates
• Taking part in managing the applicant tracking system, improving workflow and database cleansing
• Building and maintaining talent pools within the applicant tracking system and/or Trello
• Always keeping up to date with external recruitment trends (competitors, market, salaries etc)
• Assisting with the benchmarking of roles where appropriate with the HR Team and/or Hiring Manager
• Owning graduate recruitment and ensuring Claranet has a strong presence at careers fairs/events. Liaising with Universities across the UK to participate, preparing marketing collateral and attending the events alongside hiring managers
• Running and assisting with ad-hoc projects such as PSL reviews, Management Development Programmes on Recruitment, branding projects etc
• Covering administrative duties when necessary/in the absence of the Recruitment Administrator to include advertising, managing the vacancy authorisation process, online psychometric testing and more
• Any other ad hoc duties as required
About The Candidate
• Proven track record of sourcing high quality candidates either within an agency environment or in-house.
• Strong communicator with good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
• Highly motivated and energetic team player with a can do, flexible attitude
• Ability to be persuasive, persistent and patient
• Must be comfortable working in an environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity
• Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
• Highly organised with excellent planning skills and able to prioritise effectively
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment
• Full driving license and willing to travel to other sites on an ad hoc basis
• Experience of IT recruitment or IT sales recruitment would be highly advantageous
About The Company
Founded in 1996, Claranet has evolved into a multi-disciplinary technology services provider with global reach. The company has annualised revenues of circa £400 million, over 6,500 customers, and more than 2,500 employees in nine countries. In the UK we have over 500 staff working in London, Gloucester, Warrington, Bristol, and Leeds, or as homeworkers.
Claranet is one of Europe’s leading managed IT services providers that is growing both organically and through acquisition. We offer businesses, hybrid-cloud, networks, communication and security services. Claranet’s strategy is to build long-term, trusted relationships with its customers by delivering market-leading professional and managed services.
Claranet is an award-winning Managed Service Provider (MSP) and has a reputation for technical innovation and excellence. It is one of only a few MSP’s to achieve the highest partner accreditation status with AWS, Google and Microsoft. Claranet has also been a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Europe from (Apply online only) and has recently been included in the Magic Quadrant for Data Centre Outsourcing (DCO) and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services (HIMS) for 2018.
We’re working on building an ever-improving company based on openness, diversity, collaboration, and empathy as our core values, a company that aims to be inclusive for the diverse group of people we get to work with, and where everyone supports each other and celebrates successes together. We want our people to feel engaged, comfortable, and healthy—and to know that they can belong here, no matter their story or background. If this resonates with you, then come and join us
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.