CK Group are recruiting for a Tableau Developer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 3 months.
Up to £52.30 Per hour LTD
Tableau Developer Role:
• Must be able to understand and document business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
• This role will also require the ability to clearly communicate results to all stakeholders, facilitators and finance and business leaders.
• Experience and subject matter expertise in FP&A.
• Highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively building strong partnerships.
• Proficient in Level of Detail calculations and Table Calculations.
• Previous experience of working on complex/large datasets
• Working knowledge of Tableau server admin activities including Tab command.
• Experience of building dashboards for different screen layouts is an added advantage.
• Understanding SDLC – agile/scrum, waterfall methodologies and PMP.
Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
This Tableau Developer role will be home based but tied to our clients site in Wokingham.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50512
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.