A superb opportunity to join one of the regions rapidly expanding international businesses in a newly created role.
Having nearly doubled in the last 18 months this leading Pharma business are seeking to recruit a systems led analyst with some experience supporting commercial and financial areas of the business.
You will be joining the team that manages the groups business systems, and partners with the business core sectors and office's internationally.
The position will support some of the following:
• Assist with implementing major system enhancements and new reporting/business intelligence
• Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to stakeholders
• Support the day-to-day running of SAP Business One and its associated add-ons/integrations
• Maintain the controls and resilience of the system, particularly around financials
• Provide guidance and training to end-users and document processes
• Liaise with end-users to understand and prioritise additional requirements
• ERP/System administration with any experience in data and systems analysis and management
• Experience of working within or closely alongside a Finance function
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Maintaining data integrity within a system
• SAP Business One
• Crystal Reports
• BI packages such as Power BI/Tableau
• Proactive and a self-starter
• Logical and persistent approach to problem solving
• Able to communicate across all levels of an organisation
• Able to prioritise tasks/projects effectively
• Can work both independently and collaboratively
What's on offer:
• Competitive salary, dependent on experience
• Benefits package including contributory pension scheme, 20 days holiday rising to 30 days with service + bank holidays, study support, healthcare cashback scheme, private healthcare, long-term sick pay, and flexible working hours (37.5-hour week with core hours of 10-3)
• Company and social events
• The opportunity to progress your career as part of a friendly, forward-thinking team within a market leading business
The successful candidate could come from a systems accounting, financial analyst or systems analyst background.
Flexitime and working from home available in the current environment and post pandemic.
Please apply to be considered for this superb opportunity
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.