SWIFT Configuration Analyst – Remote – 6 months – SC Cleared
An experienced SWIFT Configuration Analyst / Messaging Engineer is sought for an initial 6-month contract based with a highly prestigious company based in the City of London. During this current climate this is currently based remotely and is subject to change to being on-site at client’s discretion.
Due to the nature of the client’s industry is will be necessary to undergo SC Clearance. Priority will be given to candidates who either currently have SC Clearance or recently Lapsed Security Clearance.
As the SWIFT Messaging Engineer you will:
– Support production and UAT financial messaging systems
– Monitor performance of financial messaging systems ensuring issues are responded to in an effective and timely manner
– Provide 3rd Line Support around financial messaging systems
– Possess current live or recently lapsed SC Clearance
– SWIFT Alliance Access / SAA
– SWIFT Alliance Connect / SAC
– SWIFT Alliance Gateway / SAG
– SWIFT Alliance Web Platform / SWP
– Web Access
– Hardware Security Module / HSM
– SWIFT Security Officer and O2M
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.