Our clients based in Essex are looking to recruit an implementation and support engineer on a permanent basis to provide support to all their products within their Healthcare IT portfolio.
This post requires an experienced IT Implementation & Support Engineer for the installation and configuration of all Healthcare IT products and to provide 3rd line support, as required, on site and remotely including Augmented Reality. You will be managing projects & issues from receipt through to completion within defined service and operational levels. You will have experience of working in an ITIL aligned environment. The individual will work closely with the Project Management & Service Desk Teams.
* Carry out the implementation and installation of all Healthcare IT products.
* Act as an escalation point for all technical project requests.
* Work with Project Managers to deliver work within requested deadlines.
* Manage and complete Change Requests relating to company Products in the customers live environment.
* Communicate effectively to internal & external customers.
* Monitor, manage & complete 3rd line support requests.
* Strong Customer Focus skills
* Excellent Communication skills
* Excellent organisation and planning skills
* Strong attitude towards learning
* Thorough documentation will be required
* At least 3 years’ experience in an IT implementation position
* Degree level in Engineering, an IT discipline or equivalent experience.
* ITIL(R) Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
* Willing to travel and work unsocial hours as required by the business
* Excellent understanding of Operating Systems (Windows Server: 2008/2008R2/2012/2016; Windows Client: Windows 7 & Windows 10).
* Basic understanding of .NET environments
* Good understanding of Networking infrastructure and protocols
* Good SQL Server implementation knowledge (versions: 2012/2014/2016)
* Knowledge of Active Directory
* Good understanding of remote access services (VPN, remote desktop, etc..)
* Experience of System Migrations and System Upgrades
* Previous experience of working in the Healthcare Industry
* Understanding of Hospital Information Systems
* Good Knowledge of HL7 and DICOM
* Knowledge of SQL Server Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery processes.
* Working knowledge of SQL Server Scripts and Stored Procedures
* Knowledge of Web Servers (IIS & Apache Tomcat)
* MCP Certification
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.