SQL Server DBA
Our client a leading organisation based in East Sussex is looking to hire an experienced SQL Server DBA for an initial 8 week project, to migrate from SQL Server 2008 R2 to 2016.
Key Responsibilities of the SQL DBA are:
· Migration of approximately 100+ databases to new SQL Server 2016 instances
· Day-to-day administration of SQL Server databases
Essential Skills for the SQL DBA:
· Experience of migrating SQL Server databases from SQL Server 2008 R2 to 2016
· Creating and managing SQL Server High Availability Groups
· Dealing with production SQL Server administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning
· Working within the ITIL Framework, in particular Change Management
· IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Data Protection software
· Idera suite of SQL Server tools
· Data Warehousing
· SQL Server Integration Services
· Power BI
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.