Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way your people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
We are recruiting a new role in the Specialist Pre-Sales Team with a focus on Networking and IoT to support sales and new business by providing technical solutions to new and existing customers across all elements of networking and connectivity.
There is a real opportunity to expand your knowledge on all things IoT and the underlying infrastructure that supports IoT.
The role will require the successful applicant to work with sales, pre-sales and technical services to provide solutions, proposals and cost models to new and existing customers and also presenting these solutions as technical design lead.
The role will require they establish, qualify, understand and validate our customers’ business and technical requirements to a sufficient level that enables them to translate these into a deliverable solution.
The Pre Sales Consultant role shall:
* Keep abreast of industry-wide technology trends, and translate into customer proposals and responses
* Develop technical designs and proposals
* Work with the wider pre-sales and sales team secure new business
* Work with new and existing clients to design leading edge solutions
Skills and Experience
* Good understanding of networking technologies, in particular LAN and WiFi and/or good understanding of IoT LPWAN technologies such as LoraWAN / Narrowband.
* Understanding of IoT platforms including AWS and Azure
* Understanding of Data Analysis through Excel or Power BI
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Customer focussed with experience of building meaningful relationships that support customer retention
* Ability to understand and translate client requirements into technical designs
* Collaborative team player, with a passion for driving best practice and customer satisfaction
* Dynamic, proactive and flexible
* Excellent written skills, with the ability to document customer requirements
* Ability to present North and our value-driven propositions in an effective manner
* Experience with technology and a strong record of success in the design and delivery of complex solutions and service offerings
* Ability to develop high level designs
* Strong customer facing experience with an ability to articulate complex information to various stakeholders
* Ability to work independently to tight deadlines, across multiple projects simultaneously
North rewards employees with a competitive market salary and an excellent benefits package and offers fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company. Further details of package on offer will be discussed at application stage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.