Our client is looking to recruit an entry level team member for their sales order management team.
Their fun and friendly team provides effective and efficient support to sales team and clients. You will be developed to be responsible for processing sales orders for their portfolio of products that cover both national and global clients. With progression, you will grow into a sales executive.
* Support Sales Order team
* Ensure all orders are checked and accurate to quote
* Liaise with customer management team and sales team if there are any issues with order or specifications
* Liaise with suppliers and 3rd party partners to ensure the delivery of orders
* Ensure compliance of orders i.e. overseas/global orders
* Processing returns and ensure credits are processed on system
* Resolving any order/invoicing queries
The Ideal Candidate
* A desire to begin a career within Sales order processing/customer service
* Able to provide outstanding customer service
* Must have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to work on own initiative
* Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
Current information for our applicants
Business as usual? Not quite. Of course, the Corona crisis also presents our client with major challenges.
However, they are broadly positioned across various industries, plan for the long term and have always been flexible in their approach to their customers, especially in times of crisis. Their core business is digitisation. They believe that this topic will continue to grow in importance for many companies in both public and private sectors. That's why there are still areas of their business with clear hiring requirements – and they would like to bring talent like you on board! By the way, they have completely virtualised their application process and we the recruiters remain available to you should you have any questions.
We are still looking forward to getting to know you!
About our Client
The client is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019). They work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing their customers' infrastructures. They offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. They are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live their shared value of teamwork and performance.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.