Solutions Architect, Manchester area, £75,000 pa
One of our reputable clients based in the Manchester area is currently looking for an experienced architect to join their ever-growing team! The company is one of the leading voices within the retail business and is looking to hire new talent!
The purpose for this role is to shape and guide the right architectural and technical outcomes for the business and to drive the roadmap for the retail domain.
* Leading project solution architecture on various levels – from high level outlined architecture to detailed architecture and in some cases high and detailed level design
* Solution governance and quality assurance, including proactive membership of Technical Design Authority
* Providing solutions for a wide range of technologies
* Working in both traditional waterfall and agile environments
* Support the IT service management function ensuring support of the relevant processes and team members
* Support the project management team with the development of new work, ensuring that solutions are delivered in a timely manner
Essential experience and skills:
* Experience working as a solution architect or lead designer in a retail environment
* Experience of complex multi-system solution development projects with multi-dimensioned process and data requirements
* Technical background and ability to conceptualise technology into a design, in some cases without having had direct hands-on technical experience of the technology
* Relevant solution architecture skills (i.e. Process, Data, Application, and Infrastructure), and a good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies, and mapping approaches
* Experience in architecture modelling techniques
* The ability to identify opportunities and lead others through organisational and technology change
* Can demonstrate innovative, dynamic and creative approach to problem-solving
* Ability to work at all levels of design conceptually, logically and physically when required
* Ability to learn/adopt and promote new technologies/applications both within the integration team and the wider business systems team
* Work with the Lead Architect in defining, architecting and road mapping the application landscape
If you think you would be a good match, do not hesitate to apply
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.