We are seeking a number of Solutions Architect to mobilise for a key financial services client. Roles are home based with occasional travel to the City post pandemic.
This is a classic Solutions Architecture role where you be required to work closley with senior stakeholders to ensure technical and architectural design aspects are well thought out, understood, communicated and delivered.
You will be required to;
* Provide the primary architectural focal point for the project.
* Interface with the business sponsors and all other stakeholders including vendors.
* Ensure the solution meets project requirements and is aligned to the business direction.
* Provide ownership of technical solutions as well as options with documented impacts and benefits.
* Strong background in Solutions Architecture – ideally Application and Infrastructure.
* Consultative nature – good stakeholder management across the board.
* Very strong HLD / LLD documentation skills.
* TOGAF Certified – desirable.
* Used to working with a range of technical vendors.
2 roles available – £500 – £600 per day – outside IR35 – More details on application – ideally available to start within 1-2 weeks
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.