Home-Based / Client Sites – £55-65k + car allowance + bonus/package
An expanding Managed Services organisation is seeking to recruit a Pre-Sales Cisco Network Consultant to be responsible for presales activity, design and implementation of network solutions.
* Great opportunity to join a growing team and work alongside technical architects
* Client-facing role covering; presales, solutions design and technical implementation
* Opportunity to work from home as well as customer sites
* Assisting the sales team in securing contract wins from a technical perspective
* Able to spot additional opportunities for solutions / technologies / services delivered
* Discuss technical issues with customer and gain full agreement by documenting the scope of work
* Design Network Architecture solutions by engaging with customers on their business and technical requirements.
* Design of network solutions to integrate with other products and services
* Network analysis and carrying out health checks/recommendations for customer networks
* A solid Network engineering / consultancy background
* CCNP certified (security preferred)
* Proven Pre-Sales network consultancy and evidence of this
* Experience of designing network solutions for external clients
* Extensive experience and knowledge of Cisco firewall/firepower; VPN technologies; Cisco switches and routers; Routing, OSPF, BFG, MPLS, etc; Switching, VLANS, STP, Stacking, etc; Corporate LAN and WAN data networks.
Package on offer is £55-65k + car allowance + bonus
Looking to move ASAP so send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
Tim Griffin – IT Recruitment Consultant – – (Apply online only)
Network Consultant – Network Architect – Presales – Pre-Sales – Cisco – CCNP – Consultancy – Pre Sales – Network Solutions – Network Design – Network Build – Cisco Presales – Cisco Consultant – CCNP – CCIE
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.