Visa Direct is Visa’s push payments solution to support near real time Push-to Card (P2C) & Push-to-Account (P2A) payments and disbursements. Visa believes the global opportunity for instant push payments is $55 trillion in annual payments volume – with an excess of 85% of this fulfilled through checks, cash or other slow forms of payment. While some of this volume represents traditional consumer-to-merchant payments, a significant proportion represents new use-cases (person-to-person, sharing economy payouts, business-to-consumer disbursements etc.) whereby funds are sent to consumers and small businesses. Financial institutions, payments providers and technology companies are leveraging Visa Direct to transform the way money is moved by consumers.
This role in the Visa Direct team supports Acquirer & Merchant enablement in Europe.
The Solution Manager will play a critical role in the development of this rapidly growing business. Working as part of a small but growing team with a start-up culture, and supported by strong strategy, global product and technical teams, he/she will be responsible for providing consultancy services to Acquirers and to identify, define, and initiate execution of real-time payment technical solutions – keeping in mind evolving market, client and consumer needs and with the objective of driving significant future market growth for Visa.
The role has direct responsibility for enablement of regional and local Europe region Acquirers. The role holder must possess a unique combination of technical skill, deep understanding of payments, mobile technology, processing, banking systems, consumer behavior, SLDC and Visa’s business.
* Engage European Acquirers and deliver agreed targets for Visa Direct enablement
* Contribute during the Product ideation stage
* Understand and communicate effectively, to both internal and external stakeholders, all upcoming technology changes related to Visa Direct
* Drive definition of technical solutions that meet partner and Visa objectives
* Maintain/enhance existing analytics tools
* Review UI/UX propositions
* Independent day- to-day working, self-directed based on a sound understanding of overall strategy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.