My client are an award winning digital transformation company looking for a high achieving solution architect, reporting directly into the CTO, to manage the delivery and support process to assist in building and managing operational applications and their end services more efficiently.
My client are looking for the successful candidate to be able to demonstrade a leadership mindset, solid operational experience with the ability to effectively problem solve. They need exceptional communication skills while being knowledgable of industry trends and highly innovative.
This is a great opportunity for those architects looking to expand their knowledge base with massive potential to step into further senior roles as you develop.
The Day to Day:
* Drive technical design deliveries within program scope to ensure quality timeliness and cost effectiveness to support the high-performance delivery of projects.
* Collaborate directly with the CTO to define project architecture and solution design.
* Detail the enterprise architecture into a solution design.
* Design the application architecture environment setup integration with Devtools Middleware 3rd party applications interfaces embed configuration controls within services.
* Collaborate with Technology Architecture group to develop understanding of architecture technology roadmap.
* Ensure technical roadmaps are supported through the correct design decisions within the portfolio.
* Create and maintain high quality documentation of technical assets aligned to customer journeys.
* Provide technical stewardship to multiple feature teams in creating low level design code review development automation deployment consultancy etc.
* Provide innovation and industry best practices in creating optimized development strategies.
* Ensure design caters to business operational requirements non-functional requirements and service quality requirements.
* Responsible for design governance and getting design reviewed approved.
* Has proven track record of working as a solution designer and or architect role.
* Good understanding of infrastructure and platform as a service including middleware technologies data centre concepts network firewalls authentication mechanisms etc.
* Knowledge of one or more messaging platforms such as IBM, MQ, RabbitMQ, Apache MQ. Apache Kafka etc.
* Is capable of effective stakeholder management across program management engineering team’s business operations teams and support functions
* Sound knowledge of interfaces, APIs, Microservices, architecture and communication patterns.
* Understanding of Security best practices & operational tooling
* Experience with an Agile & DevOps delivery/support approach
* ISO9001 & ISO27001 compliance
* Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming and various design patterns such as event driven domain driven etc.
* Previous design development experience using technologies such as PHP, Microservices or Java, J2EE, event bus middleware platforms, CI CD platforms, tools such as Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.
* Cloud technologies (AWS, optional GCP & Azure)
* Knowledges of LAMP, Java
* Competitive Salary DOE
* Share Options
* 25 days Holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Bonus Scheme
* Friday Beers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.