Value Match are supporting a Private Sector customer looking to appoint a Solution Architect for a 6 month contract on behalf of a Public Sector body. This is an outside IR35 contract on £500 per day and will be home working with occasional requirement to be in their Milton Keynes office.
The successful candidate will be working in a multi-disciplinary design and digital implementation team, applying agile and architecture techniques to validate the proposed transition states and achieve rapid business value realisation. You will be required to work with suppliers and relevant teams (Architecture Design/Develop/Implementation) to facilitate and build consensus upon Key Design Decisions and represent the team at multiple stakeholder and governance groups, as well as supporting the technical procurement, undertaking technical due-diligence and establishing the solution roadmap for the programme and will be able to work across all solution domains – business, data, application and technology with an appreciation of information governance and cyber security requirements.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
* Must have wide solution architecture experience and working within agile development framework with changing functional and non-functional requirements
* Familiar working with design/architecture peers to distil application inventories, high level design (HLD) and detailed design material
* Familiar with re-architecting applications for cloud delivery, Kubernetes and containerization of applications
* Azure Data Platform and Analytics skills
* Experience of virtualized environment focused upon VMWare technologies
* Experience of complex network environments – familiarity with Network Separation
* Experience of Integration patterns (API, ETL) and application / data migration planning
* application and infrastructure migration path
* Work in partnership with wide supplier team Oracle/Microsoft/MRI
* Accurate, precise report writing and senior stakeholder engagement
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.