Up to £35k
Hours: 9:00 – 5:30
Job Type: Permanent
My client are an expanding hardware and software business looking to grow multidisciplinary distributed agile software development teams and are looking to add a Software Tester to the team
As a Software Tester you will be responsible for
* Working in all parts of the software development life-cycle and be responsible for testing software
* Writing test cases, creating test plans, writing test scripts and executing test cases
* You will work in a Scrum environment where cross functional teamwork and close collaboration is encouraged, participating in daily stand-ups, retrospectives and sprint reviews
* Writing automated unit test and integration test to improve software safety, maintainability and coverage alongside with the opportunity to absorb this responsibility
Any experience as a Software Tester with any of the below technologies would be beneficial
* Automation testing
* Unit Testing
* Microsoft Test Manager, TFS, Azure Dev Ops, agile
Minimum experience, training or qualifications required: Candidates must have experience within a commercial software testing role
If successful as a Software Tester you will receive:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Life Assurance
* Group personal pension scheme matched 6%
* Company subsidized membership of local health clubs.
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
* Free car parking
* Internal and external training
* Encouragement to attend industry seminars
* Internal code clubs and meetups
* Fantastic office facilities
This Software Tester role is based in Bristol and commutable from, Bristol and commutable from Bristol, Newport, Swindon, Bridgewater, Weston-Super-Mare, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Chippenham, Andover, Bath, Taunton and Yeovil
Due to the high number of applications, we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this Software Tester role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within IT, Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.
C#, .Net Core, WPF SQL, SQLite, Azure Dev ops, jira, TFS, TFVC, GIT, MSBuild Agile Software Testing, Ranorex, Microsoft Test Manager, Automation, unit testing, what if testing, UAT, UI testing, manual testing, automation testing, regression, batch automation, Defect and release management, test planning, estimation, and execution of software testing, ISTQB
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.