An exciting new role has arisen for a talented Software Developer to join a leading firm based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
It will be your duty to:
• Develop test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications.
• Perform exploratory testing on early-stage code
• Perform a wide range of test activities such as functional/non-functional, regression and performance testing.
• Advise the team about overall risks and trends
• Facilitate communication between the technical & business Stakeholders
To apply for this role you must posses:
• Three years plus experience in a Software Testing role within in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the role a tester plays in the full systems development life cycle
• Ability to write T-SQL and interrogate a database using Microsoft Client tools.
• Ability to identify and document defects
• Ability to carry out test planning and procedures • Experience working on Scrum teams in sprints.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide audience of technical, non-technical and stakeholders, on all levels
• Understanding of how to construct and document test cases.
• Knowledge of automated test scripts and interpreting results
Apply today to hear more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.