Gi Group are working closely with Aston Martin to introduce to them the highest level of candidates to work within the new Vehicle Plant.
A career at Aston Martin means joining one of the world's most respected luxury automotive brands. With this opportunity available now, you have the chance to join us in a truly special working environment that is fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic. As the Construction of the new facility in South Wales is now fully underway, joining the team, is becoming part of the history of the Brand and of the heritage of the such a prestigious product.
Along with the state of the art facility in St Athan, the IT team is there developing systems, providing support to all departments and enhancing all technology into the operational departments to ensure they can work to their development and deadlines, with the correct tools. Analysing the security of the products, the risks to the business and developing sound products to be in a cycle of continuous improvement.
To Support and maintain in house business interfaces and applications.
Key Responsibilities & tasks:
* The Developer will support applications to standards set by AML which are based on Microsoft Coding Practices and will understand OWASP security practices.
* Software Developers will be expected to interact and talk to business contacts outside and inside of IT, along with interacting with IT operations support personnel.
* Software Developers will be expected to assist in self-improvement and discuss with the senior team improvements and suggestions to improve standards and productivity.
* The Support Developer will be expected to read and understand handover documentation and agree if satisfactory with assistance from the senior team as well as support
* The Software Support Developer will be required to read and understand others code including legacy code.
* The Support Developer will be expected to assist and follow the ITIL procedures within the company. These will focus on incident, standard change and problem records.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum A Level, but typically graduate level of education or equivalent working experience.
* 2 years software development experience
* Understanding of Agile
* Development experience within Visual Studio
The right person for this role will be able to communicate to wider teams & departments on the development they have completed.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
How to Apply:
Please click on the apply now button to submit your application.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.