JOB ROLE: Software Support Analyst/1st Line Support
TYPE: Full time, permanent
Are you a Software Support Analyst or 1st Line Support and consider yourself an adaptable problem-solver? Do you have expertise in IT as well as excellent customer service skills?
Randstad are recruiting a Software Support Analyst to join the software provider of the largest veterinary medicines producer in the world.
Reporting to the Head of Support, the successful candidate will provide a first line of contact and response for all incoming support calls and emails from all customers. They will install software systems on varied networks and hardware and train staff on how to make the best use of the software.
– Good IT expertise – Proficiency in SQL, HTML and CSS would be of great advantage
– Customer focused
– Excellent communication skills
– Able to build rapport quickly
– Self-sufficient and organised
– Enjoy problem solving
– Have an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
– Experience in a customer facing role would be ideal
Are you interested in being part of a growing dynamic company? Do you enjoy putting your IT, problem solving and customer service skills to the test? Then get in touch today to learn more!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.