Our client, a leading software company, is seeking to recruit a Software Installation Engineer to assist with the implementation of enterprise applications to their law firm clients.
You will work as part of the application installation team, successfully delivering enterprise application projects. This client facing role will undertake a cross section of tasks to support the technical aspects of software engagements.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Consulting and based in the company's London office, as the Software Installation Engineer you will play a key role as part of the professional services team.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
– The implementation and roll-out of client systems, from installation to the delivery of client technical training
– Serving as primary technical liaison between company and client
– Resolving clients' questions or problems in the areas of system installation/configurations/setup, product functionality, and fixes/enhancements
When not on client site, consultants will work from the London office, particularly while they are new to the team, but with flexibility supported and working from home an option.
– Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 onwards (Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers etc)
– Technical proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 onwards, with a focus on IIS
– Experience with a scripting language – PowerShell
– Experience of in Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and onwards
– Experience using APIs and/or third-party integrations
You must have strong communication and analytical skills and must work to high standards while maintaining the ability to "get the job done" within deadlines. Teamwork is essential as is the ability to work without direct supervision.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Applications Support Consultant, Web Applications Developer, Technical Consultant, Software Consultant or as an Implementations Manager.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: You'll also receive medical and dental cover, income protection, a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers. You will be expected to work remotely from home, with occasional visits to the company's London office.
The business you'll be working for is a leading global provider of business management software for law and professional services firms.
They're a company that people want to work for because they are committed to fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Software Installation Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.