Software Engineer/Developer – C#, Angular, React
A well established global company that specialises in developing software for the oil and gas industry is looking for a Software Engineer to join their friendly team.
This is a permanent, full time position offering remote working. You must be UK based (for occasional office visits when required in Newcastle) and eligible to work in the U.K.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Salary: 50K – 60K
The Key responsibilities are:
* Delivery of commercial quality software
* Actively participate in resolution of complex technical problems
* Ensures estimates, plans, designs, implementation and coding adhere to standards
* Identifies new technologies which will improve the software
* Takes ownership of code quality and drives continuous improvement
The Key requirements are:
* Appropriate qualifications and/or experience in a Software Engineering discipline
* 5+ years' experience of software development within a commercial environment
* 2+ years' experience in Agile software methods and practices, specifically Scrum
* Experience of using C#, Angular (ideally v10) and React
* Experience of cloud technology (AWS,GCP) highly desirable
* Private health care
* Holiday which increases with years of service
More about the role
This role works across the full development life cycle to enhance and maintain the company's commercial software products. This hands-on role delivering new commercial software features on time, within an agile software development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to further their career. Please apply now with an updated CV. Contact Sian at Gainham Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.