An AI software company within the Finance & Accounting sector are looking for a Software Engineer for their AI Software & Services team. They have a base in Glasgow but the role is remote with only occasional visits required, therefore meaning you can be based anywhere as long as you have a suitable home office.
They are an AI Software company for finance & accounting. Their core product is an AI services platform which uses Machine Learning and High Performance Computing to remove the potential for human error in finance processes.
Their smart API ready, SaaS AI platform connects client accounting and ERP systems to powerful Machine Learning models that use the client’s data to remove the manual work staff do in finance ops, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
The flagship product applies machine learning to hyper automate the end-to-end accounts payable process. Data extraction, matching, controls and sophisticated decisions such as amortization are automated.
This vacancy exists as a result of continued growth, meaning they require an experience software engineer to support new client integrations and to support the development of new functionality and products.
* The role will be varied, due to the small size of this start-up team. You could be working on improvements to the UI, developing new functionality in the back end, as well as owning product or client projects such as new ERP integrations or supporting the pre-sales team in shaping solutions or PoCs during sales processes.
* You'll have strong commercial development experience in web development, familiarity with distributed systems, keen mathematical skills, and enthusiasm for technical challenges.
* You'll be expected to develop your skills in multiple, challenging technical areas to work as part of a rapidly growing technical organisation, working across several disciplines, including architecture, web-development software engineering, and continuous integration/delivery.
* Whilst the key focus of the role will require deep C# software engineering skills, there is an opportunity to develop experience in Machine Learning, working with our CTO to support new ML Model builds.
The ideal candidate brings the following to the table:
* Minimum 3+ years of experience of full Microsoft Stack software development, in a commercial application.
On offer for this position is a salary of £45-50K depending on experience with additional bonuses and benefits on offer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.