Exciting opportunity to join a well established market leader in building a brand new Graph Analytics platform, seen to be a key component of the company.
This Software Data Engineer position will be involved from the beginning phase of the project and will contribute to a big data processing system that churns through millions of records to create a market-leading identity resolution graph.
Market leading, global leader in enabling the world to best utilise Data to positively impact lives and experiences.
Contribute to a big data processing system that churns through millions of records to create a market-leading identity resolution graph.
Be comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
Be an expert at identifying patterns in data and know how to leverage your expertise to maximise data value.
Design with privacy and security-first principles.
Have a start-up personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
Your team will:
Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
Provide an orchestration platform for complex graph builds using the latest open source and cloud technologies.Profile
– Experience with a Big data platform – Hadoop/Spark/Bigquery/Redshift etc
– 5 years in data engineering
– Java engineering experience
– Any experience with Graph building technologies / graph big data sets would be beneficial but not essential
– Excellent base salary to £80K
– Excellent stock options provided
– Remote based initially and based in London office moving forward (when it is safe)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.