Vitality, Software Engineer, Stockport, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Internal job title: CRM Developer
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Software Engineer, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Software Engineer, you will be part of a highly skilled, dedicated CRM development team supporting and enabling Vitality’s direct sales to both consumers and businesses. You will ensure that a successful CRM user experience is delivered to telephonic advisers and assist with the administration of the platform and implementation of new developments.
Key responsibilities of our Software Engineer will include:
– Assisting with the management of all user licences, and associated security, profiles and roles
– Developing and delivering front end changes, agreed and prioritised by the business areas
– Working alongside administrators and existing development team where required
– Testing new and existing implementations to the agreed software development lifecycle standards
– Evaluating the success of projects/processes on an ongoing basis and making recommendations based on a sound understanding of business priorities
– Collaborating with IT and other Distribution teams across the business to deliver high-quality software solutions
– Building excellent product knowledge and always remaining up to date on business, industry, technical and customer strategies
– Ensuring you understand and adhere to our Code of Conduct and where appropriate, complying with all relevant regulatory policies and mandatory training requirements
– Managing team mailboxes to agreed SLAs
What we’re looking for in our Software Engineer:
– Education to degree level in a computing/programming related subject, or relevant experience in an Information Technology role
– General knowledge of programming languages and confidence with learning new programming languages
– A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines with demanding stakeholders, demonstrating effective time management skills at all times
– A high level of attention to detail when creating and testing code for implementation
– A clear and concise written style and good presentation skills with the ability to communicate complicated technical concepts clearly, both verbally and in written form
– The ability to manage own personal workload and ensuring process knowledge is accurate and up to date
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th July 2021
Working for Vitality, you will experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Software Engineer, then please click ‘apply’ today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.