Dublin, Ireland (Initially remote)
Salary: 40-50k EUR
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
This position performs moderate research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Complete simple bug fixes.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• Proven Experience with Object Oriented Programming
• Experience with Microservice Architecture
• Experience working with AWS hosted solutions
• Experience working with Kubernetes Orchestrator
• Experience working with Docker containerization
• Strong knowledge of SPRING framework
• Knowledge of JUNIT and Mockito framework for unit tests (or similar frameworks)
• Familiarity of industry best practices — code coverage.
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.