An exciting opportunity for a Software Developer in Test (SDET) to join our client based, a dynamic and well-established consultancy based in Reading who operate a hybrid remote/office based working policy.
The SDET role
They are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to empower their QA department. In this role, you will be a part of the testing excellence group that build test and execution necessary to efficiently test a diverse set at all stages of development, from concept through post-launch. This requires the ability to build long-term vision testing skills while simultaneously being able to pivot to meet the immediate needs of their customers.
* Hands on experience in using tools Such as Cypress and Playwright.
* Good experience in CI Tools such as Jenkins, Microsoft Azure.
* Good experience in version control tools such as GIT, GitHub, or Azure DevOps
* Well versed with Test Management tools. For eg HP QC, Jira, Zephyr, Xray and Bugzilla.
* Understanding of various testing methodologies and categories.
* Possess a good knowledge of enterprise application architecture and technologies including web, web services, Client Server, and databases.
* Ability to effectively interact with Manager, Team Leader, fellow team members and product stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company with an excellent culture, please send your CV in the first instance and if relevant you will be contacted with full role and company information