People Source Consulting are recruiting a Software Developer in Test for an exciting start up on a fully remote basis.
**You need to be located within a 3 hr time zone of London**
Location: Fully remote
Salary: Depending on experience + 15% bonus + 25 days holiday + public holidays
Role: Software Developer in Test
Work for a rapidly growing start up which are looking to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up.
React / React Native / GraphQL / Kubernetes / gRPC / Apache Kafka / RDBS / No-SQL / PostgresDB / MongoDB, S3 / Elasticsearch.
Looking for somebody to manage from design to execution the testing phase related to all time-series streaming data pipelines:
* Define acceptance criteria
* Prepare test data
* Designing and develop tests, mocks and stubs
* CI/CD pipeline building
* Test results analysis
This is a hands-on position for an expert QA engineer.
* 3+ years of experience in Software development as Automation QA / SDET
* Strong proven experience building complex e2e solutions from scratch
* Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex data-based testing scenarios
* Familiarity with cloud-based / micro-services architecture
Nice to have:
* Experience with any messaging system
* k8s experience
* SDET experience desirable
Please get in touch to find out more – (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.