£30,000 – 40,000
Permanent role based in Central Cardiff, South Wales
Working within an organisation currently undergoing a digital transformation, this is an exciting opportunity for a software developer to take ownership in the development and administration of business applications within the organisations Microsoft stack.
This is a broad role working on Greenfield projects that will include developing and administrating their CRM environment and the successful person will be the point of contact within the organisation for all Dynamics / Office 365 related responsibilities both with internal and external stakeholders.
* Configuring, maintaining and managing the organisations software solutions and their
integrations. This includes applying upgrades, patches and fixes to both live and
* Developing and maintaining/administering business systems (SharePoint 2016 / Online,
Dynamics 365 or low code solutions, Office365 apps e.g. Forms, Power Apps and Flow).
* Designing and implementing best practice information architecture, document
management, managed metadata, content types, enterprise search, custom refiners, and
* Configuration and setup, ensuring all new features and processes are built
efficiently and fit for purpose.
* Working in different roles across the solution life cycle (requirements analysis,
design, integration, development, testing, support, etc).
* Translating requirements into valuable business solution.
Apply today if you are interested in this position, or get in touch with Leroy Brito at Acorn Recruitment for a confidential chat about the role.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.