£55'000- £60,000 + Project work + Progression into Senior + Friendly culture + Pension + Holidays
Do you have desktop application development experience and looking for a long-term career move within a renowned well established business offering technical progression at an Cloud enterprise level?
Opportunity for a C# developer who is looking to work as part of a small, likeminded development team working on interesting new projects where your input will be hugely valued and noticed!
Established over 60 years ago and part on a larger group, this company are the industry leader within their market. Having invested in a new internal system (Azure / Cloud environment), they are looking for an experienced developer who can join their small team of skilled developers to drive this new software forward!
Within a team of 3 other developers and reporting directly to the software architect you will be responsible for working on a specific internal desktop application used through the group of companies! Within a small team you will play a fundamental part in the growth and refinement of the systems as well as working across other oncoming projects! This will involve bespoke software solutions in C#, Object Orientated programming, WPF and visual studio. Progression into a senior engineer is on offer!
Ideal opportunity for a long-term career within a business offering continuous challenges and interesting tech and project exposure whilst working in a friendly, fun and flexible environment!
* Lots of ongoing project work!
* Developing internal and bespoke internal enterprise desktop applications
* C#, Object Oriented, WPF, Visual Studio
* SQL and Data
* Azure Cloud environment
* Team of 3 other developers reporting to the software architect
* Industry leading technology company
* Close knit, Friendly, and renowned company
* C# Software Developer
* Desktop application development experience
* Object orientated programming
* WPF / MVVM experience.
* Close knit, like-minded and stable work environment offering interesting work
* Looking for a long-term stable career move
Reference Number: RTR95514
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.