£30'000-£45'000 + Exposure to C# / .NET Core / Training + Bonus + Flexi + holiday
Do you have Angular experience and looking for an opportunity to progress into full stack development working with the latest Angular as well as .NET CORE and C#!
Fantastic opportunity to progress into Full Stack development within a striving business that holds huge technical scope, job security and a friendly, supportive work environment!
Established over 10 years ago, this technically fascinating business designs, develops, manufactures, and supports complex products that are used across the global by industry leading organisations. Driven purely by innovation, technology and their staff, this is a business that understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the businesses success and does this through a collaborative, progressive and friendly environment creating an elite hub for specialist engineers to thrive.
As a software developer, you will be responsible for working within a small team to develop and work on application software across their complex product range. This role holds diverse project work across existing and new products as well as well as cross skilling on languages such as C#, .NET Core and Python. (Training and support given)
This is a rare opportunity to become experienced across core technology in a business that will allow and support you to become the engineer that you want to be!
* End to end development of application software across a complex product range
* Angular / AngularJS (The latest version of Angular)
* C# / .NET CORE (Training offered)
* Object orientated programming
* Small but highly skilled development team.
* Chance to learn new technology such as .NET core, C#, Python, C++ and Networking protocols
* Angular or AngularJS Experience
* Keen to learn new languages including .NET CORE and C#
* Looking to progress into a high-level software engineer
*Passionate about cutting edge technology
* Looking to join a friendly, collaborative and social business to build a career
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.