c£55,000 plus with exceptional benefits package
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of new and existing business applications.
There will be constant collaboration with stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options.
You'll be able to assess objectives for assigned project phases and recommend technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
* Experience in Agile methodology
* Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
* Database design and development using MS-SQL
* Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
* Software architecture, design and development (data processing applications, reports, front ends, databases)
* Programming languages: C# .Net Framework
* Very good knowledge of: WCF, Rest, JSon, XML, Entity Framework, multi-threading, Web service development.
Due to the nature of this business, you must be able to provide 5-10 years of work experience (no gaps), no criminal record, have a good credit history, and be available for international travel, and also, have the right to work in the UK, full time, permanently and indefinitely
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.