Saj Akbar is proud to present and excellent opportunity for a Software Developer to join a high growth business.
As the Software Developer you will be responsible for writing efficient, reusable and reliable code that helps drive development of new in-house software forward. Your role will be varied and in order to be successful, you will have excellent communication skills, be able to offer creative solutions and be comfortable working in a team environment.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Software Developer in the delivery and integration of systems into the company’s platform. The high performing team have ambitious IT systems targets that the company’s revenue is dependent on and this role is pivotal in the success of those targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Collaborate with technical as well as non-technical colleagues to create and implement solutions based on their specific needs
* Identify and resolves business critical issues
* Help produce and maintain technical documentation for in house systems
* Work independently to create high quality solutions
As the Software Developer you will have:
* Higher education degree in Computer Science or similar
* First hand knowledge in software development (eg: C#, SQL Server)
* Experience with REST Web services, Git, Xamarin/Android Apps
* Ability to work well in team environment
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills
* Familiar with industry best practices
The business is a strong investor of people and fundamentally believes the success of the business lies in the success of its team.
What does that mean for you?
* Competitive Salary range up to £50,000 + benefits
* Hybrid working model
* Exceptional progression opportunities (members of the IT team move up, not out!)
* Continued professional development (average annual investment in excess of £20,000)
Other job titles – junior software developer, c# consultant, software programmer, software technician, software architect, platform engineer, software development engineer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.