The Role: Software Developer
Salary: £40k – £45k
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Software Developer to join our long serving client based in Lincolnshire on a full time, permanent basis.
Working with the IT Manager, you will be involved in the full development project life cycle, comprising of planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
The ideal candidate should be able to hit the ground running and will receive an excellent salary and company benefits in return.
* Full development project life cycle, comprising of planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
* Complete development tasks as assigned, ensuring code conformity to established methodologies and standards
* Create and maintain both system documentation and user training materials
* Maintain the integrity and security of company systems and data
* Other duties as assigned.
Key Skills and Experience
* Educated to degree level in Information Systems or a relevant Computer Science subject.
* Minimum of two years’ experience developing in a .Net framework using C#.
* Experience of developing and deploying web applications using Azure
* Experience of using SQL Server
* Experience of using version control systems, such as Git, Subversion and Mercurial
* Experience of ecommerce systems and EDI would be desirable
* Experience developing solutions in Power Bi would be desirable.
Essential skills and personal qualities
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Be able to demonstrate data analysis and mathematical problem-solving skills
* Be self-motivated and flexible, with good personal organisation
* Able to work to deadlines
* Confident working independently and as part of a team.
* Monday – Friday, 8.30 – 4.30pm
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.