Senior Mobile Web Developer
A new opportunity has become available to work for an established software development organisation. This client has a new role to join their team as a Software Mobile Web Developer.
You will be joining a small, growing team and will be responsible for the ongoing projects.
You will be joining a team who are responsible for designing and
implementing solutions to meet customer requirements.
Their core back-end tech stack is .NET/.NET Core, with C# as the primary language and a
current focus on Azure as an “as a service” platform for deployment and hosting and their
front-end stack is primarily Angular based with Ionic.
* Strong Azure experience
* Strong experience with a leading web and hybrid mobile app development platform
* (Ideally Ionic/Angular)
* Strong background knowledge of web-based technologies such as
* Good working knowledge of C#/.NET experience
* Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
* Working knowledge of a well-known UI Component Framework (e.g. Kendo, Material etc.)
* Working knowledge of authentication protocols e.g. OAuth2/OIDC
* Good understanding of OOP, clean coding practices, SOLID principles
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with front end asynchronous programming, experience using RxJS would
* be advantageous.
* Experience within an Agile environment, attending daily stand-ups, retrospectives
* Working knowledge of node.js, npm etc.
* Knowledge and experience of working with an ORM (e.g. Entity Framework)
* knowledge or experience of working with containers and associated technologies
* such as Kubernetes would be advantageous
* Git source control (experience with GitLab or GitHub would be an added benefit)
* Any experience with VB/VB.NET would be useful
* A working knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
* Working in a continuous integration/deployment
* Working with TDD/BDD patterns
If you would be interested in hearing more please forward on your CV for immediate consideration
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.